Experiencing any connectivity issues with your NETGEAR Router, thinking how to troubleshoot it? Don’t worry! Here are some good solutions to your problems.
Netgear Inc. which is marketed as NETGEAR is an American networking company. It delivers products to service providers and their customers. The main focus is on reliability and user-friendly use. The company mainly works and operates in three segments of their business: commercial, retail, and service provider. It has offices in 25 countries with having the main headquarter in San Jose, Calif. It was first to introduce world’s fastest wireless router.
NETGEAR’s range of products mainly focused in the networking market which includes wireless and wired technology.
Different router products of NETGEAR are:
- AD7200- NighthawkX10 Smart Wi-FiRouter
- AC5300- Nighthawk X8 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router
- AC-1750- Smart Wi-Fi Router
There are different problems related with different NETGEAR Routers. Solutions to some of the problems are given below:
How to connect NETGEAR Router to your modem?
- Connect your modem to the internet port of the NETGEAR router along with your system to any of the LAN ports.
- Switch your computer, router, and modem off and on.
- Then click the Setup Wizard.
- After that click “Next”.
- This will connect your router to modem simply.
If you want to know the detailed understanding of these steps or any other assistance regarding your NETGEAR Router, call NETGEAR Router Customer Support Number
How to get your NETGEAR Wireless Router to work?
Simply follow these steps which will solve your problem quickly.
- Connect to NETGEAR Wi-Fi Extender via Ethernet cable to your computer.
- After login successfully, Go to Setup, then Wireless Settings in that.
- Click Apply. After clicking Apply, you will that your router has started working.
How to add a new device to your wireless NETGEAR Router?
The first thing which you have to keep in your mind is to add its MAC address on the list.
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect to a computer to any of the four LAN ports.
- Enter the router IP address in your web browser to 192.168.0.1 by default.
- After that, a screen will be prompted which will ask for a username and password, where you have to enter the default username and password that is admin and password respectively.
- Now from the main menu, select Advanced and in that, click Wireless Settings.
- Click Apply and your settings are saved. Now your MAC address will be listed to connect to your router.
For any further assistance, you can call NETGEAR Router Support team and they will provide you assistance.
If you also want to know something about TP link router, you can visit their website TP Link Router Tech Support